“Driven by Design” was the theme at last month’s New York International Gift Fair, where I logged untold miles exploring new offerings from over 3000 vendors. Here, a lucky seven picks from a stellar roster:
1. Striped bone inlay console table from Jaipur’s Manglam Arts.
2. Metal and rivet mirror from the always-inventive Luna Bella.
3. A vibrant collection of trays, ice buckets and accessories in new fabric by Sister Parish Design. Fun, and so old dog preppy.
4. Lymed oak and mirror inlay chest of drawers from California’s Bliss Studio:
5. A stunningly modern, metal disk chandelier from Solaria Home.
6. Beaded Ikat throw pillows from Callisto Home.
7. Chic bungle cord and stainless steel lounge chair from Control Brand.
After a marathon of great design and lovely visits with longtime vendors, I wound down at a favorite haunt, The Spotted Pig. Really, who could ask for a better day?
Aniya Weinstein says
I think this is a real great article post. Fantastic.